Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wasting time

So I finally cleaned my car up from all the window paint, it took a lil while but I got it. The red paint is very red and my hands had a tinge of pink to the them. The rag that I used was completely red, and so I threw it into the washer, thinking; hey I'll just wash this when I bleach out the washer (the washer has some funky smell, so needs to be cleaned out).  Often times, like this one, I got so busy and caught up in everything that I had totally forgot what I had planned on doing, so the rag just sat in the bottom of the washer. 

Yeah you prob know where this is going. Skye needed to use the washer, to wash his whites along with his temple clothes. Now red and white don't mix all that well. After the load was run he quickly realized what I had done and washed the load a couple more times. This helped remove the pink that had been added to his clothes. (oops) I believe that they are almost normal, plus when I do finally get that bleach, I'll be sure to let Skye use some of that.

So Thanksgiving is coming up, and since I no longer have a job, am able to go home. Sad thing is, a part of me really doesn't want to go home. It really can be a hassle, plus there is always a list of things for me to fix or do. I think the main thing is when your away from your family, if they start bugging you, you can just hang up the phone. Also the idea of being stranded. When your hitching rides you don't have a car to drive when you get home, then again with gas up at 2.30 a gal who would really want to drive anyway.(I filled up today for 1.76)

I no longer care about the rest of this semester of school. None of the classes that I am taking look like they are going to help me with my major. It is really hard to get me motived to go to school now, I mean I only have school 3 days a week, but still, I don't usually get home till like 1030 on most nights and that sucks. My schedule for next semester is way different thats for sure, but I'll prob end up going through some sort of crisis. I can't see many positive outcomes when your taking bio with a lab, chem with a lab, and stats which I had already taken but for some reason doesn't transfer over. I guess an upside to my day would be going up to Taylorsville, to the criminal investigation division, and turning in my concealed carry permit (which should arrive in the next 30 days). It's such a relief to get something done off the to do list.
I having, just looked down at my hand, realized I forgot to take a test on blackboard tonight. I shall take it now, I always forget these tests.

No comments: