Saturday, November 15, 2008

What

So today (friday) I went to bed around 6:30 am. I guess I just wasn't tired after sleeping for like 4 days while being sick during the past week. I am not tired. it makes it hard to go to bed, makes it even harder getting up in the morning. So friday I had an appt to meet with a councilor at UVU so I could register for the important classes that I need to at 1. I woke up at 1:10, screwed I run out the door and get to school, find where I am supposed to be and its 1:30. Impressive right? 
Well she was gone and by the scheduling posted to her door I could see that she had no other students to see. Feeling screwed I just stand outside the door looking around at different things and then a lady comes over and opens the door, it's the councilor. Instant relief, she helps me make my schedule, which totally sucks hardcore,(bio 1 with lab, chem 1 with lab, and stats). With that done and me feeling like an idiot after how easy she just made everything look, I went home to eat some good ol breakfast and watch some tv shows while I am at it.
Jake comes home from something and so then we go shopping. We had been talking for awhile about getting into swim, we have passes to 24 and figured we would start going sat mornings, so we'll see how that works soon. After we got back was pretty bored for awhile, Jake and everyone went to the new Bond movie, I on the other hand stayed home to try to save money, those lil things add up fast when you have no job. 
Anyways they get back from the movie and Jake mentions to me that someone had written some leviticus on my car and he read me the scripture. I knowing what else is in Leviticus instantly though it had something to do with my prop 8 sticker. I was enraged and instantly headed down to see what "vandalism" had befallen my car. As I approached my car I noticed lots of writing, then as I got closer I realized that I totally was way off of what I thought it was. As my anger turned to a smile I headed back up to my apt. When I go out tomorrow, I know seeing that will start me off in a good mood, and get me thinking again.

"All the constitution guarantees is the pursuit of happiness. You have to catch up with it by yourself." - Benjamin Franklin

No comments: