Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What better way to start

Well after doing some thinking, I have decided that I needed a better way then facebook to keep my ideas and thoughts all organized. Blogs seem to be pretty organized, so to start off, a little info to keep some updated and to inform others who may not already know.

8 Things I am passionate about
1. Rights and freedoms
2. The Church
3. Gas Prices
4. Health
5. Movies
6. Apple inc. (Although since they went gay I haven't been too happy.)
7. The beach
8. Good deals

8 Words or Phrases I say often
1. Right
2. What the Gay
3. You freakin guy (in an Arabian voice)
4. What
5. Are you effing kidding me?!
6. And many others I am sure,

8 Things I want to accomplish in the coming year
1. Get a nice pt job
2. Get instate so I can go to UVU
3. Go on more dates
4. Get a Motorcycle
5. Get ripped
6. Donate my hair to locks of love
7. Don't get any tickets
8. Save more money (actually saving some would be a good start.)

8 Places I would Love to go or visit.
1. Rome
2. Ensenada
3. Hawaii (always a good choice)
4. New Zealand
5. Bali
6. Florida and surrounding isles (cruise ship, this new year)
7. Niagara falls
8. The Holy Lands

8 Things I want or need badly
1. An iPhone (or just a new phone)
2. New pair of shoes
3. New snowboard
4. New speakers for my car
5. A new deck for my car
6. A job (but seriously though)
7. A new sweater (it is that time of year again)
8. A springfield XD .40 Compact

There's a lil, there will prob be more later I am sure

1 comment:

SeAn K. said...

I agree with the apple comment and think you should get the new blackberry they look sweet